Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So FRESH...So CLEAN:)


Remember how happy we were when sonicare came out with those toothbrushes that rotated and vibrated and got your teeth super clean? Well, what if you could get that same technology from a facial cleansing brush?

You can! www.clarisonic.com . This brush used with a cleanser of your choice can be used at home or in the treatment room if you are an esthetician to get skin clean like "Top of the Chrysler Building"....sorry I couldn't resist the urge to quote ANNIE, my favorite childhood movie.

I have my acne clients using this same brush to speed up dead skin cells and clear them up faster. It works. I've seem this magical beauty gadget in action.

For further information contact me at www.veronicajesthetics.com.

Stay beautiful and FRESH Til Death:)

Veronica J

No comments:

Post a Comment