Monday, April 13, 2009

Bridal Make-Up

One question that I hear very often is, "Should I hire a makeup-artist?" My answer is, yes! yes! and more yes! I know that some brides are a little nervous because they don't want to look weighed down with make-up and I don't blame them. However, this is why it is important to find and experienced artist that will take their time during the trial and during your actual event.

As a artist, I feel that it is my duty to report that not all make-up artist are equal. You will have to determine if you have found the right artist. For now, I can offer a feel tips to help you out.

How to find the right make-up artist:

  • Ask for references

  • Check out their website

  • Ask to see their portfolio

  • Take a look at their personal appearance

  • Google the business and check reviews

  • Ask for your trial photos to be sent to you to view

  • Make sure they are patient

  • Try to find an artist that does only one event a day

  • Try to find and artist who is also a licenced esthetician

  • The artist should be clean avoid cross-contamination of their makeup

Enoy this happy occassion and I hope this information was helpful!

Veronica J

No comments:

Post a Comment