Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Kind of DOWNTOWN

Hello everyone! I'm so very happy to be back blogging. I have been ultra busy with school and work but I haven't stopped thinking about staying in touch! You can now reach me at my new Salon for all of your regular services. www.byuti.net and the Phone number is 916 441-2000.

I'm still doing what I love, helping clients and friends Stay Beautiful! One new way that I am doing this is by Private Jewelry consulting! Check out the link, www.silpada.com. I'm scheduling one on one consulting to help you find your ultimate look or we can take it a step further and have you host a party. It's a fun way to get your friends over for a girl night in.

Thanks everyone for your patience during my move and my new schedule. I truly appreciate you more than you know!

XOXO.
Veronica J

No comments:

Post a Comment