Wednesday, February 3, 2010

YUP! You know this!


Here is my favorite girl!! She always gets it right. I feel like I need a change with my hair...now I'm not saying that I am going to get all intense and shave the sides or anything but every girl has their moment where they ponder. I will figure out something. I definitely plan to go extremely black..I mean BLUE BLACK:) The reason why I love Rhianna is because she takes risk and that is very commendable especially when you have people watching your every move.

I get so frustrated with my hair sometimes..*Sigh*. I know it has to do with my mood like most women. I picked the photo above of "RI RI" because it's something I could see myself wearing. I've been washing and conditioning my hair with Mizani hair products www.mizani-usa.com. I used to love them but lately I've been a little disappointed with them. In all fairness, I think it's because I need a new relaxer to tame this wild hair! I work at a salon and we carry Bumble & Bumble www.bumbleandbumble.com. They have some AMAZING products and the stylist are extremely educated. When I run out of what I have, I'll be buying some of these products and I will blog about it.

Well, I feel better now! I needed to get all that out...whew! Take care my BYUTIFUL PEOPLE!

XOXO,
Veronica J

No comments:

Post a Comment