Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shhhhh! It's my Face and my Lace!:)




These lovely DIVAs are rocking a lace front wigs..YES. THEY. CAN. If you look closely along the perimeter of the hairline you can see how symmetrical it is which is obviously not the way natural hairlines look.....but who likes natural these days anyway!? Lace front wigs have been around for "ages and ages and ages" (i love me some zoolander!..Yes i have ADD just deal with it:) Anyway, it wasn't until recently that the celebs and their hairdressers started dishing the details on how these ladies and sometimes *men* were getting these beautiful ever changing looks. It's a special hairpiece designed with a sheer lace base that allows the person to customize the wig to their actual head/face shape (it's glues along the hairline) and looks fierce. I love hair and I love beauty. I mostly just enjoy being able to express myself through my hair, fashion and makeup. Like WILLOW Smith sings, "I whip my hair back and forth." Long live the wigs and weaves!
Verocknit or DYE:) your hair of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment