Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inspired




I've been on a tiny sabbatical from my cyber life. But I'm back! I've made some major lifestyle changes and I feel great. I turned 29 in January and went through a little funk:( I don't know why I felt old but I did. I decided to start from scratch. I went on south beach diet and also stopped eating pork and beef. Seafood and poultry only. So far, I have lots of energy and in a few weeks, I'll post a current photo of me in my updated look. I believe that it takes a while for women to feel comfortable in their own skin. I'm so blessed to have great friends and family in my life. I have no other option but to just be GREAT!:) I'm so inspired my color and fashion and comedy and architecture and laughter. I've got some great ideas for my journey up the beauty industry ladder and I'm one day closer to achieving my goals! I'm a true beauty crazed girlie girl and I love it!

This blog is dedicated to my bestie's Michelle, Amber, Alysha and Brian who have helped me finish blooming so that ALL may see my colorful petals this spring....I love you!
Veronica

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you to Boo! Now lets go get 'em! (in my best Beyonce voice) =)

    ReplyDelete